Monday, January 28, 2008

SO I DRAW IN THE ANGER. AND HEAD FOR THE LIGHT-

BITCH; bitch /bɪtʃ/ -noun 1. a female dog.

Also, the most commonly used term, in efforts too hurt others feelings. Yes its over used, and has almost lost its complete meaning,
almost.

Were not close, and i really wish we were, i love you so much. I get so mad at you sometimes, and i yell, and i say mean things. But when i overhear you say "sometimes i say things that i dont mean too say, and than i regret saying it." You remind me exactly of myself, what a coinsidence. You've hurt my feelings many times, but too hear you say that, makes me realize how many times i regret saying things, soon after i say them. I'm sorry, will always work between us two. Your doing your best, you always have, I wish we were so much closer than we are.. sometimes i think its weird when other girls are soo close with their mom's.. but maybe thats just because im so jelous,
I'm sorry, because i know i hurt your feelings a million more times than i should, and.. karma always comes back around.

I love you.

No comments: