Monday, January 28, 2008

WELL THE CLOSEST OF FRIENDS. WASN'T QUITE CLOSE ENOUGH-

You really think things are going too change?
I more than just hope so, and im trying so hard. Eleven years is way too long to spend with someone, and just let them go. I understand how hard it is for people too keep their friendships, when they have so many others around them, constantly making obsticles for them. I've seen quite enough friendships fail in my years, i always thought ours would make it over all the obsticles, but like i said before.. things change. For everyone, constantly, its something you just cant stop. "HOPE PREVAILS," everyday. I never want too loose you, the days that we talk, we say everything will be okay, and well go back to 'normal,' what is normal anymore.. camping, horseback-riding, hospital visits =], bike riding.. i miss it all. or falling asleep on the trampoline, and your mom has too come get us before we burnt like lobsters.. i want it back, more than you could even imagine. I'm trying so hard, i hope you know.

"PLEASE DONT GO- CAUSE I CANT DO THIS ALONE."
i need you.i miss you. i love you.


"SO LETS JUST LIVE IN THIS MOMENT, AND PRETEND THAT WE OWN IT."

lets make this friendship work, like before, like forever, were more than capable.



meet me halfway?

No comments: