Saturday, February 2, 2008

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND-YOU DONT UNDERSTAND..

Writings like an addiction once you get started. Most of the time i dont know how i would like too word things i say too others, until i realize all i have too do is take the time to think it out clearly, and realize that my words actually might hurt others. I never have the intention of hurting others, because.. just because. Things in life can change so fast, i've finallyy come too realize. ive come too realize that i need my friends too, more than anything... anything.

I really dont think im that difficult too deal with, most of the time. But, im so fortunate for the ones that have stuck around with me, the ones who dont mind my stupid-ness.. the ones who dont mind me not being organized, not saying sorry sometimes..
Im so fortunate to have found the ones, that realize im not perfect.. and they accept that.
I cant thank you guys enough, because quite frankly,

your absolutly amazing.

I wont try too get you back, but i wouldnt turn you away if you did come back..

No comments: