Friday, February 8, 2008

BUT THAT WAS MISTAKE NUMBER TWO-

This title couldn't possibly fit any more perfect. I would fall again, if i had the chance too. I'm so wrapped around old ideas, i just cant let them go. I want summer back, absolutly EVERYTHING about it, it was such a perfect summer, and i didnt even realize it. nothing could compare too it, not too mention i figured out more about myself than i had ever known, i became more.. "me." No one's perfect, i'm fully aware.. and i find myself wanting too tell others that they just made a mistake, because I dont like the outcome,
REALIZATION; Chelsea; its not your life too live.
I more than just need to understand, i can only run my own life, and i clearly cant make others like me, no matter howw hard i try. I will never 'get you back,'
and your going too fall.. for one of my bestfriends, i can only wish you the best, even though it will be the hardest things for me too do.. ever, I'm sorry that i dont quite know how too completly feel happy for someone, without this voice in the back of my head saying, 'this isnt how it was supposed too end'' i just want too be happy, for you, and everything you have/get, that i never will.
IM SO JELOUS.
and you'll prolly never even understand. Im so mad, i messed up. Im so sad, i let go. Im so dissapointed, you gave up.
"ILL TAKE YOU BACK, IF YOULL HAVE ME."
anyday, ever. And, god. i wish it wasen't that way.

No comments: