Sunday, March 2, 2008

NOW WERE SAYING BYE, BYE, BYE-

IVE LOST MY SENCE OF WHO I AM.
i hate on others, for always wanting something better, or trying too hard.
well what am i doing? I don't even recognise my own personality anymore, my sence of humor conform's too others.. which i dont like to admit; I am currently trying far too hard for someone, who doesn't even appreciate, and will never even notice me. I'm no different than everyone else, and everyone has proved me wrong, and im just coming too realize, how unhappy i am. Im currently, always looking for something better, newsflash chels; this is all im getting. "they see right through me"
I feel like no one special lately, no one wanted in any way.. like a bother.
I love my friends, but i take them for granted, i want a boyfriend.. but im sick of looking for one.
i think it concludes too BEING MYSELF.

STOP CONFORMING.
even I, wouldnt see a need too meet myself.
because im not a true person, not truthful, or real.
i want MY personality back, i want too be happy, all the time. i just want too be..


me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, Chelsea, whoever you are. =) just wanna quote, you can be happy if you want to. it's just that you have to see the positive side of things more often. God made every single one of us special. i think you are too. and there are a lot of people out there who would really appreciate you for who you are. =) be yourself, and cherish those around you.

with love, su jane.